Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I will take you up on that offer to post a pic of me, Jen lol

    Believe me, you'd be relieved [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm the one on the right btw [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL[/QB][/QUOTE]

    *wonders how you managed to look so normal* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Honestly....you're gorgeous!! how could you not have shown a pic? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] thanks for sharing with us [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Anniken's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww you're all so pretty! damn you! :X

    I'm not smiling on this pic, I'm just attempting to fly with a weird expression in my face o_OBut it's the newest I can find

    anniken0602

    And I look.. swollen o_O

    :X

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not posting mine cos I only have one pic and it's not a good one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    *bites the bullet*

    This is the most recent piccie of me and it's of me and my Auntie Eileen at my parents golden wedding anniversary party on July 28th 2001

    *gulps*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Omg Terry you have such an innocent face. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:


    Omg Terry you have such an innocent face. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    but that's because I am, Oni [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

    Anni - you do NOT look swollen - you look perfectly lovely (as does EVERYONE on this board)

    *smushes you all* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Ivana - post your pic - it's a lovely one [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 01, 2002 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  7. #27
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    You don't know how hard this is for me *runs and hides*

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 28, 2003 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay... since everyone else is being so so cool about this... and by the way, you are all GORGEOUS!, I will post my pic. This is not the most recent pic of me... it is about 3 years old, but it is the only one I have right now. Look at my SO uncool glasses! LOL I now have far cooler [img]cool.gif[/img] ones! Honest!!

    Laurie

      hr Me?bcV4Sn9A2Bnqxj3F

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 02, 2002 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys are so brave, it's great putting the faces with the names. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie your pic wont work for me *cries* and you know I need to see it LOL.. so ermm email it to me.. I dont know what it is about you and me and my comp and your pics.. they hate each other LOL


    Lainy you look divine!!!

    Kat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •